Panini with chicken, creamy goat cheese, slices of tomato and spinach all smashed together in one bite
Who loves a good sandwich? Look no further than this Chicken, Goat Cheese, Tomato and Spinach Panini. Crunchy, salty, creamy, sweet all in the same bite. It’s one of these sandwiches where the flavors blend together perfectly. Plus I got to cook it on my panini press. It's not often you get to use one of these and pressing down on it to see the oozing of all the ingredients together has my mouth watering.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
8 slices GF bread
2 chicken breasts
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1 T oregano
1/4 c lemon juice
1/4 c olive oil
1.5 T garlic minced
1 tomato sliced
5 oz goat cheese
1/3 red onion sliced thin
Side for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano in bowl.
3. Add chicken and marinade few mins.
4. Roast chicken 30 mins then shred.
5. Grease panini press.
6. Place chicken on one slice of bread, cheese on top slice on bread, spinach, tomato, red onion in middle. Put together and place on panini press.
7. Cook on panini press until golden brown and flattened. Serve with choice of your side.